Website Data Protection and Privacy Statement
- "Personal Information" means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information and other information that is held by or is likely to be held by Us.
- It is Our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that Personal Information held by Us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All Our employees and data processors who have access to Personal Information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Information.
- It is Our policy to ensure that we comply with industry best-practice with regard to data protection.
- You can access the Site and browse the Site without disclosing Personal Information.
- In order to provide some services offered by the Site ("the Services"), We need to hold certain Personal Information. Except to the extent that We are required or permitted by law, any Personal Information which We collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing the Services, and We will not hold it for any longer than is necessary for this purpose We may collect additional Personal Information that you volunteer while using the Site and/or the Services. This information is used by Us to:
- Provide information to you.
- Contact you
Dynacast will not disclose voluntarily provided details to 3rd parties or use the information in any other way without prior consent.
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
- When you view the Site, we store some information on your computer in the form of a cookie file. This cookie is standard for most websites and allows us to tailor the site to match your interests and preferences. For instance, if you tell the site where you're located, it will store that information so that when you come back, you don't have to tell it where you're located. If you fill out a form, it will remember what you entered, saving you the trouble of filling it out again. Check your browser to see how to erase the "cookie" file, block all "cookies" or receive a warning before a "cookie" is stored.
- Personal Information may be transferred to countries outside the USA in order to perform the Services. In using the Services You consent to such a transfer. Countries outside the USA, may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the USA.
- We may disclose Personal Information about Site visitors to our subsidiaries in order to provide relevant Marketing data and information back to you. We will not disclose Your Personal Information without offering you the choice to opt out of such disclosure. In particular, We will not, without Your permission, sell, rent or exchange any personal information supplied by You to any third party.
- We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the Act by third party processors of Personal Information held by Us.
- We may from time to time use Your Personal Information to send You information by telephone/fax/email/post about our company and other information that you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive this information please contact Us.
- You have the right to access your information held by Us and where necessary, to have it amended. You can also request not to receive marketing information from Us.
For more details, please contact: Data Protection Office, Dynacast, 14045 Ballantyne Corporate Place, suite 300, Charlotte NC 28277 USA, or email email@example.com